Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tweeting with Margo Lanagan and Neil Gaiman

I just had to share this with everyone.  I love that some of my favourite writers are on twitter and respond to my tweets.  Here is a fun little conversation I had with NEIL GAIMAN and MARGO LANAGAN two of my favourite authors.  It was also a book-geek squee moment for me!  I talk about 'Red Nose Day' in my previous post.

Neil Gaiman
From the tweets coming in, it's amazing how many people are scared of clowns. Sometimes clowns are scared of people:http://bit.ly/bzI1bz


Gem
@neilhimself tell them to read Margo Lanagans "Red Nose Day". Clowns being snipered. Gold! 


Neil Gaiman
@gemzina Ah, but @margolanagan is a genius.


Margo Lanagan
@neilhimself @gemzina Oh, you guys. *pops red nose on, fluffs up fluoro curls around tonsure*





5 comments:

  1. haha, that's awesome. I had Brent Weeks tweet me once and I just about passed out. Then, I got an email from Patrick Rothfuss about my photography, of all things, and I think I might had to pick myself up off the floor. Isn't it awesome when authors talk to their fans?? How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I'm thrilled for you. One of the many things nice about the internet is that it gives fans the opportunity to have brief moments with people we admire. They may be brief but they are very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is totally a fan-girl moment! I'd be squeeing for a long time with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! I should get myself back onto Twitter and keep in touch with authors. A conversation with Neil Gaiman would be all kinds of awesome :D

    ReplyDelete